On Today’s Episode:
Mark Stuart, former lead singer of the Christian rock band Audio Adrenaline joins the Men Unplugged podcast to chat with host, Jeff Jerina to share life lessons from his past, trials the Lord has delivered him from, and ultimately how when you feel abandoned by God, He’s still there, taken you into deep waters, to do something new and better, something that will move you into a life of significance and purpose. See all the resources and links mentioned in this episode at the bottom of this post, including a link to Mark Stuart’s Book. See Section Titled – Resources Mentioned below.
Men Unplugged Prayer Call – Men of God, visit MenUnplugged.net/Success to reserve your spot by April 21st for the next Men Unplugged prayer call on April 23, 2020. Or simply send Jeff an email at Jeff [at] MenUnplugged.net.
*** Discover Valuable Resources and Links throughout this blog post.
Mark Stuart (bio):
Mark Stuart, is best known as the lead vocalist for the Christian rock band Audio Adrenaline, He now travels full time with his wife, Aegis, and their two children, Journey and Christela, in their family RV. Say what? Mark’s story is the perfect example of what it’s like to have achieved success by the world’s standards, only to seemingly lose everything. He offers a unique perspective on how God uses our brokenness for his glory and can also speak directly into the lure of fame and the rapidly changing Christian music industry. Listeners will be interested in Mark’s past as a Christian rock star, but ultimately leave feeling encouraged and motivated to and God’s true purpose in their lives and seek what it means to truly live for Him.
- Abundance of God’s Kingdom – it’s entering into the awareness of the Kingdom of God
- In the middle of trials lean into God. Don’t lean away. Because he’s leading you into something bigger. Something more significant. James 4:8
- The Lord is going to do whatever it takes to get your attention. Whether it’s a broken career, damaged relationship, personal struggle, or something else. What we have to do is trust in His timing and His method and not ours.
Special Offer on Faith Without Fear
Do you struggle with sharing your faith? Are you afraid to share the gospel? Do you worry that you will say something wrong or that you’re not qualified enough to tell others about Jesus? In Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe With Confidence and Power, you can overcome all these reasons and more when you learn how to share your Faith Without Fear! Ideal for individual or group study.
With the foreword written by Josh McDowell along with key endorsements from well-known and inspiring Christian leaders, Faith Without Fear, answers the #1 Question of Many Christians.
Join the Community
Rate and Review the Show
Leave an honest review on iTunes (Apple Podcasts). Your rating and review really helps us reach more men for Christ. I personally read each one.
- BackGate Prayers
- The last day to order your prayer cards for guaranteed delivery by Mother’s Day is April 27th. Backgate Prayers is a company that makes personalized prayer cards for those you love. Mother’s Day is just around the corner and this prayer tool will make a great gift for your wife and your mother. To order your cards today and receive a 10% discount visit BackgatePrayers.com and use promo code MENUNPLUGGED.
- Identity Theft Protection
- For The most powerful, comprehensive identity theft protection, Which includes credit monitoring, $1 million theft insurance, a comprehensive credit score and report, as well as, other key features that help protect you and / or your family’s identity, go to MenUnplugged.net/ID that’s the letters I D to get your exclusive 33% discount on the service that my family and I use. If you have any more questions as to how this service can help you, feel free to email me at Jeff [at] MenUnplugged.net as this is what I currently use for our entire family.
- Men Unplugged Prayer Call, visit MenUnplugged.net/Success to reserve your spot by April 21st for the next Men Unplugged prayer call on April 23, 2020.
- Get the best Identity Theft Protection for you and / or your family with an exclusive 33% discount with one of Men Unplugged partners. Visit https://MenUnplugged.net/id and signup today for an individual or family plan.
- To join the Men Unplugged email list and receive a FREE digital copy of one of Jeff Jerina’s book, visit MenUnplugged.net/Email
- Mark Stuart’s book, Losing My Voice to Find It: How a Rockstar Discovered His Greatest Purpose
- Joshua 1:5
- Galatians 5:1
- Jeremiah 29:11
Need a Speaker?
Speaker, author, and host of Men Unplugged, Jeff Jerina strives to do more than just educate the audience. Ultimately, his hope is that each person will be entertained and transformed by what they’ve heard. To that end, he will work hard to ensure that each individual leaves inspired and equipped and your goals for the group or event or met. Jeff speaks on topics such as evangelism, leadership, purpose, and men’s issues. Although these are few of the topics he speaks about, they are not exhaustive. If you have another topic that you think Jeff would be a great fit for, please feel free to reach out to him on the contact page. He would love to hear your thoughts. For more information and to book Jeff as a speaker click this link: MenUnplugged.net/Speaking.
About Men Unplugged
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Kevin Sorbo, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, Dr. Gary Chapman, professional athletes like Brian Bosworth and Chris Coghlan, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith and succeed in life.
NEVER MISS A THING
Sign up to get posts like this and insider exclusives direct to your inbox.First Name Email Address We use this field to detect spam bots. If you fill this in, you will be marked as a spammer. Sign Me Up!Unsubscribe at any time.ShareTweetShare