On Today’s Episode:
Woohoo! Men Unplugged has now hit 100 episodes of the Men Unplugged podcast. Thank you for all your prayers and support. On this episode you’ll hear 3 key things that a man of God does to be blessed! This episode will give you quick take aways and practical tips you apply in your life today for the best that God has planned for you. Make sure you sign up to the Men Unplugged email list for a FREE bonus offer and to give your thoughts on the three questions Jeff mentions in this episode.
Do you struggle with sharing your faith? Are you afraid to share the gospel? Do you worry that you will say something wrong or that you’re not qualified enough to tell others about Jesus?
In Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe With Confidence and Power, you can overcome all these reasons and more when you learn how to share your Faith Without Fear!
TODAY! Ideal for individual or group study.
With the foreword written by Josh McDowell along with key endorsements from well-known and inspiring Christian leaders, Faith Without Fear, will:
- Teach you a simple, step-by-step guide for sharing the gospel to anyone you come across, at anytime, anywhere.
- Understand your role and God’s role in evangelism.
- Crush any fears that you have about sharing your faith.
- Be reminded that your personal story of salvation matters.
- Help you go deeper in your individual or group study of God’s Word and mission of the Great Commission with interactive Game Plan, Discussion Questions, and Challenge sections.
To elevate your church, group, organization or event to the next level of success email jeff@MenUnplugged.net for a Men Unplugged conference or group training.
Join the Community
Subscribe to Men Unplugged
Rate and Review the Show
Leave an honest review on iTunes (Apple Podcasts). Your rating and review really helps us reach more men for Christ. I personally read each one.
Support Men Unplugged
With the hope and dream of empowering men throughout the globe to live as warriors for Christ, we need your help. Thank You!
- Jeff Jerina’s new book – Faith Without Fear: How to Share What You Believe with Confidence and Power
- To Get Your Special Discounted Copy of the book, Faith Without Fear along with FREE Bonuses TODAY go to MenUnplugged.net/FaithWithoutFear with key endorsements (foreword by Josh McDowell), Gary Thomas, Steve Arterburn, JC Watts and more.
- GET the ultimate shield on the internet against Internet Protection for You and Your Family – use promo code MenUnplugged for your First Month FREE. Visit MenUnplugged.net/Eyes to signup.
- To request Jeff as a speaker at your men’s group, church, or organization visit MenUnplugged.net/Speaking for availability and booking information.
- We could use your help and support with a one time or monthly donation. Support us Here > MenUnplugged.net/Support
Do You Need a Speaker?
Speaker, author, and host of Men Unplugged, Jeff Jerina strives to do more than just educate the audience. Ultimately, his hope is that each person will be entertained and transformed by what they’ve heard. To that end, he will work hard to ensure that each individual leaves inspired and equipped and your goals for the group or event or met. Jeff speaks on topics such as evangelism, leadership, purpose, and men’s issues. Although these are few of the topics he speaks about, they are not exhaustive. If you have another topic that you think Jeff would be a great fit for, please feel free to reach out to him on the contact page. He would love to hear your thoughts. For more information and to book Jeff as a speaker click this link: MenUnplugged.net/Speaking.
About Men Unplugged
Men Unplugged is a Christ-centered resource for men and their families. Learn from top Christian leaders like Josh McDowell, Dennis Rainey, Steve Arterburn, Gary Thomas, Dr. Gary Chapman, professional athletes, musicians like MercyMe, business leaders and more every week as host, Jeff Jerina, discusses key topics to help you ignite your faith, strengthen your family and lead with power and purpose. To have Jeff speak at your organization, church, or event fill out this Contact form.